Bluff View, Dallas, TX
- The 3,560sf construction features Insulated Concrete Forms increasing the R value up to 40, double than the average stud wall construction.
- Future Solar panels will provide all the electricity necessary to power the house, helping the future GOLD LEED Certification.
- Oriented to the South, the home will collect all the sun on the winter season, and will be shaded on the summer, letting all the spaces to be lighted naturally.
- Cross ventilation, operated by the owners will cool the house as well
- On the summer months, helped by a 12″ reflecting pool, the house will lower the interior temperature.
- A rain harvest system might be implemented to recapture the water for irrigation and toilets.